Thursday, October 28, 2004

Wake up, Chuck

Duh, wake up, Chuck.

I am new to the Journal game. I have been saving links like mad.  At one point I had 78, and then I pared it down to 44.  Takes me two days to read the list.

BUT... I pared it down with faulty information.  Some of my links are to JOURNALS and some of my links are to ENTRIES.   I didn't know there was a difference.  I edited my list by clicking on each link on my list.  If what I read was more than a week old, I deleted the link. 

What I was doing was calling up the old entry.  Naturally it was more than a week old. I was by-passing the new stuff.

Ho-hum.  Now I have to build a new list, making sure I get the JOURNAL link. 

So, I'll be seeing some of you on schedule, but others I may have to "find" all  aver again. Well, actually that will be fun.  I love the many topics we cover with so many varied viewpoints  I think we are all frustrated authors.

Well, off I go now to see what "Uncle John" Scalzi has assigned for us this week.  It is Thursday, you know.

 

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You for visiting my journal!!!!  You have a nice one here!

Stacy  http://journals.aol.com/djzgirl71/Mylifewith5kidsonecatandalmostne

Anonymous said...

HEY CHUCK HOW HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?  I LOVE WHEN YOU COME TO VISIT ME AT WELL HERE GOES.  LOVE THE COMMENTS AND GREAT ADVICE YOU OFFER.

Anonymous said...

Yes it is Thursday. I've been a bad student unfortunately. :(
Well I know what you mean about attempting to get a list of journals...I just use my address book. Whatever journals I like go there and its real easy access to the whole thing.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I had never had this to happen.  I have had journals that I wanted to alert me, but they wouldn't work.  There is someone that has a journal called "Storie's from an Ambulance".  That is the one that will not send me an alert!!!! Not sure why.  Anyway, have a good weekend.  

Anonymous said...

Know what you mean about having so many journals to read!!  But it is sooo much fun!
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts