Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sixty-two Cent Education

Most of our education costs us more than sixty-two cents, so I was lucky.

I am always curious about new things, so I wanted to see how you make your own prints from digital photo machine at the Target photo counter. I had my Polaroid digital camera with me, so the opportunity presented itself.

The clerk on duty showed me how to take the "chip" from my camera and insert it into the machine, and how to select a couple of pictures for samples. I pressed print.  The clerk told me to pay at the cashier when I had finished my shopping and then come with the receipt and pick up my pictures.

I shopped for a while and then went to the cashier and paid sixty-two cents for my two machine made prints, got the receipt, and took it to the photo counter.  NO CLERK.  The lady as the nearby customer service counter came and looked for my prints, as did a floor walker. No prints.

My education...Make your prints on your computer at home.  Cost of education...sixty-two cents.  Well worth the price.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should have made the manager print your photos i am guessing this was Walgreens? lol daughter used to be head photo person but they kept messing with her time off so she quit and now is working at Walmart Super Center.

Deb

Anonymous said...

    I agree. It's easier to do it at home. Cheaper, too.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay