Thursday, November 24, 2005

Assignment #87 - Musical Questions

Weekend Assignment #87: Answer one or more of the following musical conundrums:

1. Who let the dogs out?
Where Oh Where has my little dog gone?
You'll Never Know
Talk to the Animals
Around the world I searched for you
2. Why do fools fall in love?
Just One of those Things
That old Black Magic
This can't be Love
3. If birds can fly over the rainbow, why then, oh why, can't I?
You're Either too Young or Too Old
Imposible Dream
These Foolish Things
4. Do you hear what I hear?
An Echo in the Valley
There Goes that Song Again
5. How do you solve a problem like Maria?
Put the Blame on Mame
It's Just One of those things
6. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?
If I Knowed you was comin' I'd baked a Cake
7. Listen, do you want to know a secret? Do you promise not to tell?
I Know that You Know
That's My Desire
8. How long has this been going on?
Forever and a Day
Now is the Hour
June, in January
9. I want to know, have you ever seen the rain?
April Showers
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
10. Does anybody really know what time it is?
Now is the hour
There's No Tomorrow
Time on my Hands
Turn Back the Hands of Time
I'm Bidin' My Time


(Yes, you can have silly answers. In fact, I encourage them!)
Thanks a Million

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this!  Even if I don't recognize every title.
Karen
http://outmavarin.blogspot.com/2005/11/rainbows-and-other-musical-questions.html

Anonymous said...

This is fun i will do it.

Deb

Anonymous said...

' I'm Beginning To See The Light '       Tina http://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme