Patrick from Patrick's Place asks us to discuss these questions in our journals:
1. How confrontational are you in real life, and how does your real-life persona compare with your blogging persona? I no longer have to "set people straight" when they say something that is wrong I let their errrors go. And when they say hurtful politically incorrect things, I usually avoid the confrontation.... and I avoid the person too.
2. Other than the food itself, what makes your favorite restaurant your favorite? It's covenient location, it's fair prices, it's odor, and promptness. I have crossed some nearby places off my list because of poor service.
3. You buy an iPod: what's the first tune you're likely to put on it? Night train, as many versions as I can find Love that song.
4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What's the most important quality of your (ideal) significant other? Without the quiz I would say "accepting nature", accepting my foibles and those of others near us.
5. If you had to choose one or the other, which would you rather do: hear gossip or be the first to reveal some juicy piece of gossip? I hate to admit that I gossip, but I find myself doing it, and being shocked at my gossiping.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #85 from Barb: If you had a magic feather (my Daddy Do carries several in his pocket) and this magic feather could make you unbelievably attractive OR unbelievably intelligent, which would you choose, and why? You can be too smart for your own good. Also you can be too attractive for your own good too. This would be a toss up between two poor situations. But I would rather be uncomfortably attractive than uncomfortably intelligent.