1. How many Christmas Cards did you receive from people you hadn't sent cards to, after the "mailing deadline?" Did you send a card anyway? Didn't send any, received about half a dozen. May answer one.
2. At this point, do you weigh more or less than you did on January 1, 2006? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Less. Not sure that is too good. Was result of illness, not reducing effort.
3. When the clock strikes Midnight on New Year's, will you be at home, at a party, or somewhere else? Will be asleep in my bed at old folks home, as will about 89 of our 90 residents.
4. Take the quiz: What's your holiday stress level? Didn't take the quiz, but pretty high.
5. Have you ever been the designated driver at a party or outing with your friends? Don't think so. Usually partied along with others.
6. Have you ever taken the keys and driven home a friend that you felt was too drunk to drive? If not, do you think you would attempt to if that situation ever arose? I think I have let people drive home, even when I thought they were a bit too far advanced down the tipsy scale. As far as I know, there were no bad results, but that is just chance. Friends don't let friends drive drunk.