Name seven things you like to order in a sea-food restaurant.
Scallops, fish pieces, swordfish, chips, shrimp, but NOT hush puppies or chicken strips.
1. Do you send Christmas cards? If so, do you write any notes inside the Christmas card or include a "newsletter" about your family, or do you basically just sign your name? No longer send cards, but used to send cards with preprinted name on them...not even signed.
2. Are you more likely to shop in a store that has returned the phrase, "Merry Christmas" to its holiday signage? I appreciated the switch to non-christian biased greetings. Thought it was more proper to include ALL folks in seasons greetings. So the change back in not any incentinve to me. Besides what shopping I do is done online or in huge discount stores.
3. Do you buy your pets Christmas presents? Used to buy dog a new chew toy, but the cats and bird were ignored.
4. Take the quiz: Are you more cat or dog?
Quis said I was 80% Dog. I wouldn't bite the quiz director for that
5. Which have you owned more of during your life, cats or dogs? Owned more cats, but my dog was a real companion.
6. If you had to come back as one or the other, and assuming you'd belong to an owner who would treat you well, would you rather be a cat or a dog? Dog.... just see the results of the quiz above.