Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Seven New Slogans

Every day I hang a new slogan on my apartment door for passers-by to see.  Some are philosophical but most are just impertinent, and, I hope, funny. Here are this week's entries.

LET'S OUTLAW TELEMARKETING

...AND SO IS THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON

DROP IN --- BRING YOUR OWN BEER

FREE BIOMEDICAL SPECIMENS

PRIVATE DOCK --NO SWIMMING

ALL FLIGHTS CANCELLED -- TAKE THE TRAIN

BECAUSE IT'S THERE

I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING

and for Sunday  NEVER ON SUNDAY

and when I leave  THE CURMUDGEON IS OUT


Tags: ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are cute Chuck. I imagine the residents look at your door a lot to see what you have posted there. Helen

Anonymous said...

Here's one for you
Knock lightly I'm making Dynomite!

Anonymous said...

I like BECAUSE IT'S THERE.
Try this one chuck:  BE ALERT.  THE WORLD NEEDS MORE LERTS.

I love that one!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink