Patrick's Place features the Saturday Six topics as discussion starters. Why don't you join in?
1. What one song or melody can make you smile even when you're having a rotten day? Used to be Heartaches by Ted Weems orchestra with Elmo Tanner whistling. Was a sure cure for my blues.
2. What are your plans for the day? How much of it do you think you'll actually accomplish? I had planned to mail a business letter and do my laundry. Didn't get either one of them done. Ho Hum.
3. What television show do you most enjoy watching when you're all alone and can devote your complete attention to it? Monk. That silly detective with OCD is a panic. How can anyone so psycho solve such complicated problems. Well, his OCD which makes it impossible for him to ignore details, works to his advantage in solving crimes.
4. What was the last thing you remember arguing with someone about? Thankfully my memories of whatever argument it was are "blocked". Thank goodness we have good forgetters as well as good memoies.
5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #45 from Bud: Inspired by this article on cell phone technology, he asks, "What is your most aggravating public experience with a cell-phone user?" Just after the stage manager of a community playhouse asked us to turn off our cell phones, his started ringing. Hilarious. I wonder if it was a put up job.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #46 from Stacy: Did you watch the Super Bowl and if you did, do you like the commercials, the half-time show OR the ceremony following the game the best? That's goofy. I have heard a lot of folks say they watched the Superbowl for the commercials. I was normal...I turned the sound off when the commercials come on....just like always.