Wednesday, September 14, 2005

It's Wednesday. Time for the Sunday Seven

I am nothing, if not prompt.  Here is the Sunday Seven.

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
You have to be stuck on a deserted island with the seven castaways.  Who would you most like to have as your immediate neighbors?  Rank the seven castaways with one being the person you'd most like to have as a neighbor and seven being the person you'd least like to have nearby

   
 My ranking 

1 Roy Hinkley, the Professor His goofy inventions would keep me occupied and entertained. He knew a little science and that would help us survive.

2 and 3 The girls. Mary Anne Summers, the Farm Girl, and Ginger Grant, the Movie Star. I would like female companionship. Both beautiful but Ginger more wrapped up in herself.

4 Jonas Grumby, the Skipper. A take command guy who would best take care of me, tell me what to do.

5 Thurston Howell III, the Millionaire even though his money was no good on the island, he would be a reasonable friend and able to take care of himself.

6 But Eunice "Lovey" Wentworth Howell, his Wife would need to be taken care of. Of course, you would need to keep busy, and she would keep you busy.

7 And lastly poor old goofy Willie Gilligan, his First Mate. He was amiable and easiest to get along with, but we're talking survival here and his bumbling would be costly and dangerous.  I'd rather be marooned with Dopey of the seven dwarfs. He was just as amiable, just as goofy, but less dangerous to himself and me.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good points! I'd choose Dopey over Gilligan, too, he's less grating on the nerves. Margo

Anonymous said...

I like Professor first and Mary Ann second.  Smart thinking!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

I'm intrigued by your use of their full names, and I agree with your ranking.  But it was still a lousy show. - Karen