Monday, September 12, 2005

THE SEVENS GAME

Krissy tagged Valerie and six more folks. Valerie tagged me and six more folks. I am supposed to tag seven of my friends. Each person tagged, tags seven. Wow, growing at the power of seven rate, within a month we will have tagged everyone on AOL. This game will spread faster than a computer virus.

Soon we will have tagged everyone who speaks English and have to translate it into all the languages of the globe. Then it will really take off. A month later we will run out of people on earth and have to tag Martians, Uranians, Plutonians. Thank goodness, there are billions of stars in our galaxy, and billions of galaxies with billions of stars in each. This is bigger than the big bang.

The games is simple by Earth standards. (Who knows what Aliens like to play.) You give seven answers to seven questions, and post them in your journal so other folks can learn about your likes, dislikes, and quirky whims. Sound like fun? Here are the questions:

Name seven things I plan to do before I die

Name seven things I can do

Name seven things I can’t do

Name seven things that attract me to the opposite sex

Name seven things I say most

Name seven celebrity crushes

Name seven people I want to do this

Here are some attempts at answers, and I don’t know yet whether they are going to be serious or whimsical, along with the answer that Valerie gave that I consider the most intriguing.

7 Things I plan to do before I die:

Valerie: Make my own drum

Me: Now what do you suppose is stopping Valerie from making her own drum? Why does she include it in the fanciful future? Hell, Valerie, make your drum and stop dreaming about it.

As for me, I have no long lost dreams. Give me a million dollars today to make some dream come true and I wouldn’t know what to do with it.

7 Things I can do:

Valerie: Take a good photograph
Me, I used to take good photographs, but what I do best now is write whimsical items for my journal. I can see the funny side of just about anything.

7 Things I can't do:

Valerie: Have too much energy

Me: Valerie is limited by her physical condition but she doesn’t dwell on it. Good for you, Val. I can’t see out of a plastic eye, nor walk more than fifteen feet. I guess that best expresses what I can’t do.


7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
Valerie: (among others…) Hands.

Me: She put personality traits above hands, however. I just have never known anyone who rated hands as erotic elements. Hands are just tools appended to our arms. But everyone to his own taste. I go with her on the personality issue though. A happy, optimistic person is certainly more attractive than a gloomy gus that has forgotten how to smile. Since we are allowed seven, a nice figure would certainly make the list.


7 Things I say most often:

Valerie I can't remember.

Me: What did I come in here after?

7 Celebrity Crushes:

Valerie: Johnny Depp

Me: Most of hers I don’t even know. That’s all right she won’t know mine: Barbara Stanwyck, Ginger Rogers, Diana Lynn.

7 People I want to do this:

Valerie put me and some others, but I am not sending this to anyone else… for the reasons I stated at the top of this entry. It is too much like the Big Bang



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit I like hands too...I can tell a lot about a person from their hands.

Anonymous said...

I admire people who refuse to tag on this, but I tagged four people because I wanted to see their answers.  Speaking of which, you "owe" us a bunch moe of them!  What, did you think you could get away with a few amusing answers instead of the full list?
Karen
http://journals.aol.com/mavarin/MusingsfromMavarin/entries/1993

Anonymous said...

Ginger Rogers...good one. I always wanted to dance like her. But what I really wanted were her DRESSES! She wore some amazing ones.

Anonymous said...

I like hands too.  I think it is a woman thing Chuck, lol.
Valerie says that she and I can make that drum together.  I didn't know it but our sister Therese made an African one with beads!
You ARE good at journal writing Chuck!  Very funny!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink  

Anonymous said...

I, too, have watched this expand all over J-Land like some sort of computer viris that AOL hasn't figured out an anti-virus for! I happen to like yours the best. Margo

Anonymous said...

LOL Chuck, I like your list! LOL  So, hands are wonderful because they "work".  They are a sculpture to me, if that makes sense?  I knew you would do something interesting with this list!  I haven't made my drum yet because I have to figure out how to!  My sister made one and I want to do it correctly.  She is telling me how to!  It sounds sooooo exciting!  Take care, buddy! xox

Anonymous said...

YEP!  HANDS are definitely a girl thing!  Kate