Sunday, September 25, 2005

Patrick Throws a Curve

Patrick's sunday seven asks us to list our seven favorites from our DVD collection.  Alas, I have no collection, merely rent them as I wish to watch.  But a later Patrick entry has a game of tag.

1) Go to your journal's archives.
2) Find the 23rd post.
3) Find the 5th sentence in that post.
4) Post that sentence with these instructions.
5) Tag five more people.

Let's give it a whirl instead.

The entry was Brush with Greatness. and  the sentence was

The girls at camp were given a chance to be extras in the film

That means that my daughter, at summer camp, got to be an extra in Disney film, The Parent Trap.  That was my (her) brush with greatness.

But I don't "tag" anyone.  If you'd like to play along, welcome. No tag necessary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have that movie on DVD!  I'd love to be able to find her in a scene! - K

Anonymous said...

Somebody needs to tag me or I won't play.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

The Parent Trap! Wow! That's a classic.