Sunday, May 20, 2007

Following Up and Looking Ahead

Following up on Mothers' Day and looking ahead to Fathers' Day

Here is a better picture of my mother than was available earlier.

                     

As long as Fathers' Day is coming up next month, I will get an early start and post these pictures.   My father died when I was one year old and I was raised by Grand parents, but I had a wonderful, kind, humorous Step-father.

                 

        My Father                                     My step-father

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Mother was beautiful. Both the fathers had beautiful smiles.That is great that you had a good stepfather. I have been wondering where you have been the last few days. I hope you had a good Sunday breakfast. Helen

Anonymous said...

Your mother is very beautiful. Paula

Anonymous said...

CHUCK.YOUR MAMA WAS VERY BEAUTIFUL AND HAD THE SWEETEST SMILE! I AM SORRYT HAT YOU LOST YOUR DADDY AT SUCH AN EARLY AGE...MY MAMA LOST HER DADDY WHEN SHE WAS 18 MONTHS OLD...AND NEVER KNEW A THING ABOUT HIS PEOPLE EITHER...AND SHE ALWAYS REGRETTED THAT.
YOUR DADDY AND YOUR STEP-FATHER BOTH LOOKED LIKE SUCH NICE MEN.
LOVE YA,
CARLENE