Here is a little quiz about televison. What would YOUR answers be?
1. Currently, what television commercial is your least favorite? The one where the actor says "I hate your commercials, but I love your product" Who cares? And what is wrong with their commercials?
2. And which commercial is your most favorite? I am not sure I have a FAVORITE commercial. And why do we see the same commercial over and over and over? If their advertisement is clear and convincing, why try to hammer it into out brains. Once should be enough.
3. Of the sitcoms that are on during "prime time" how many do you watch on a regular basis? Please share. Two and half men. I think it is funny, blunt, and honest (though it is a caricature)
4. Is there a television series that you enjoy watching that is ending this season? I enjoy Boston Legal, but I hope it is not ending soon. William Shatner is a hoot. He is making fun of the types of heroes he has played, such as Captain Kirk or Hooker the Policeman.
5. Is there any type of program you'd like to see more of on television? Comedies that depend on clever dialog, like two and half men is one. Science documentaries like Planet Earth. And the Colbert Report cracks me up. (Well, of couse it would, I'm a Liberal.)
6. Is there any type of program you'd like to see less of on television? The reality shows are a waste of time. Who gets kicked off what island is not entertaining. Nor do I care about American Idol. None, I say NONE of those singers appeals to me.
7. Is there a series that is no longer aired that you wish would come back? Everybody Loves Raymond, Seinfeld,
8. Do you watch re-runs of anything on television? Those two just mentioned, and Mash...always Mash.