Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ooops No NoBloPoMo

November is November Blog Posting Month..or NaBloPoMo. But I missed the first few days while my DSL was disconnected and I missed yesterday because I forgot. The goal was to post an entry every day of the month. 

Well, let's see...what interesting news do I have to tell about today. Ah, I got up at 5:30 am, then went back to bed.  My little pocket laser light is broken. Well, perhaps an entry every day is too many.

Pocket Laser?  I consider anything invented since WWII as "new". Laser lights are "new" and one you can buy for less than four dollars and put in your pocket is nothing short of miraculous. But...it is natural for anything that complex to break down and need replacing.

I finally got back on the rowing machine after ten days lay off, but my endurance had dropped way down.  A couple of weeks ago I could row "two miles", but yesterday I was back to one..

Ho hum

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would that be NaBloPoMoNoMo?
-Paul

Anonymous said...

Row your boat gently down the stream, the key word is gently.

Anonymous said...

    I've been trying to exercise everyday as well. Some days are way better than others.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

I apologize for being late... but thanks again for doing your part to kick la Boche out of my hometown.

Happy (late) Veterans Day! Smoooooooooooooooooooooch!