Saturday, January 12, 2008

Even More Evidence

Even MORE evidence that  I should not be allowed out of the old folks home without a leash: see case #1 below.

Case #2:  I noticed that large ripe avocados were $1.99 eachNaturally I passed.  So far so good.

   I noticed that small, golf ball sized avocados were $1.39 each.  Naturally I passed.  Still on track.

   I noticed that bags of avocados were $3.99 per bag. No thanks,

   On the bargain, "today only" rack I found a package of four avocados for 89 cents.  Did that tell me anything.... that is 22 cents each?  No, I bought the package.

   At home I found I had bought four rotten avocados and I threw them all in the trash.  Money wasted and no avocados to eat.

   Ho hum.  It is hell to get old and senile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an unproductive day you had Chuck. You just lost all around didn't you. Helen

Anonymous said...

yep i'd be mad also , that lady shook you up.