Saturday, March 19, 2005

MyCoffee Mugs

<<My coffee mugs>>

------------------------------

 CIRCUMFLEX

Circumflex.host.sk

-----------------

Springs of Life!

 Blue Springs Church

  Of the Nazarine

________________

      SNYDER'S

             of Hanover

(Picture of  pretzel in a heart)

-------------------------

    REGENT

Assisted Living, Inc

Merced, CA 95348

===============

OXNARD

    RECYCLES

----------------------

(Picture of a Corgi)

_________________

BUSCH

  Bavarian Beer

------------------------------

Thought I had more.  I wonder where they are.  My collection seems to have vanished.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to the Church of The Nazarene for about five years.  It was a very nice church! xox

Anonymous said...

One of them managed to roll over here to my cupboard...

Missouri
1985
Senator Henry A. Panethiere


Kate

Anonymous said...

Hey, any cup with a Corgi is a keeper! (and especially when the person owning the cup actually recognizes it as a Corgi and not a 'collie mix')!!
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind

Anonymous said...

They just built a Regent Court Assisted Living here and it is beautiful. Is that the same one as your mug? Is that where you live? Paula

Anonymous said...

Dear Paula,  (see comment below)  Yes, it is undoubtedly the same company.  They have a series of Assisted Living facilities.  I got my cup on opening day of the one in Merced, California.  I knew some of the staff and some of the residents, who had been living in the old folks home where I live.  Chuck