Questions from Patrick's Place
1. What is your favorite color for an automobile? Is your car this color? Have had white and tan and blue and liked them all, but present van is metalic sand
2. You decide to start a diet on Monday. What is the "bad food" meal that you must have "one last time" over the weekend? Oooh, spare ribs, whole rack, with barbecue sauce
3. How do you balance your checkbook? In your head, with a calculator, or with software? Last time I used software, the program that comes with Windows XP, but do it very rarely.
4. How many of the Oscar® winner movies did you see before the awards this year? Dpn't believe I saw any of them unless National Treasure or Meet the Fockers was there. Oh, wait, saw The Aviator. Was worthy of an award for actor, actress, best movie in my opinion. Did they get any oscars or even nominations?
5. In what room of the house do you find yourself the most comfortable and why? Have a two room apartment. Most comfortable in living room with a/c and heat. Retire to bedroom at night to sleep only.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #49 from Scott: What is the "one thing" that the mere mention of sends shivers down your spine? A trip to the Emergency Room. Spent 21 hour there last weekend and 8 hours there last night. They need to revise the system of hospital admissions. You can only get into hospital through the emergency room, whereas a doctor ought to be able to admit you directly when he knows you need it.