From http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind Ten things I've done that you proably haven't.
1. Ridden in the Goodyear Blimp. On my eighth birthday in 1932 I was given a blimp ride. Yes, they had them back then.
2. Stepped on a land mine, not that you would want to. It was a very loud thing to do.
3. Danced on a peg leg at a school assembly.
4. Had a glass eye fall out in the movie theater and had to ask the usher to bring a flashlight to help find it.
5. Soloed my own airplane.
6. Landed off-field in the desert and then flown through a fence on take off.
7. Replaced the propeller on an airplane.
8. Had lunch with John Travolta.
9, Swam in both the Pacific and the Atlantic Ocean
10. Visited the Queen Mary and the Spruce Goose on the same day.