Here's my response to Patrick.
1. Have you ever called 911 for an emergency?
Yes a couple of times, the police. but didn’t receive any help. So would hesitate to do so now.
2. Do you spend more or save more? I save more.
3. How many live plants do you have in your home now? Do you give them enough attention? None. My Christmas poinsettia died. Last time I got one, I gave it away quick, to spare its life.
4. What was the last thing you did to exercise? How often do you exercise? Went to Moving with Music day before Yesterday. Sat in a chair and waved my arms about a bit to the music. Also I sang…hooray.
5. Where do you compare with regard to your parents: do you feel like an adult, or still like the "kid?" If you feel like an adult, when did you first feel that way? Felt like an “adult” when I had kids. Now my daughter takes care of me and I am "child" again.
6. Who is the last person you received a personal card or letter from that wasn't sent to mark a special occasion? I carry on regular correspondence with my cousin. I number my letters in sequence and am up to 389 now.