Monday, May 16, 2005

Ouch, just hurt my arm...

...from patting myself on the back.

   This my 217th entry.

   Checking on the "archives" box in the upper right corner of the main page gives the number of entries for each month of each year.  I called up the calculator from my desktop and added them up and was surprised to find I had made 216 entries.

   Then I looked back at the titles and was delighted with what I had ranted on about.  I chuckled at my jokes and light hearted pieces, and I shuddered at my self-revelations.  My, I dearly love myself, don't I?

   Here they are: archived and published on the internet for all to see.  I am an author.  This is my book: Dribble.

   May I autograph it for you?

With love from

           Chuck

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your sense of humor...Kasey

Anonymous said...

Your writing is very interesting Chuck.  Perhaps you should put it into a book, lol. -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

I am so glsd Sara told me about your journal, Chuck. I enjoy it a lot. I wish I could drop by for a visit and autograph! Margo

Anonymous said...

You have to first love yourself before you can be loved by someone else. Yes please autograph my copy. Thanks, Paula

Anonymous said...

Keep dribbling Chuck.
Sylvia x

Anonymous said...

Well done Chuck, I have looked back at some of my earlier entries and couldn`t believe just how bad they are !  They have certainly improved with practice..lol !

:-)  Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

LOL You are too funny, Chuckles. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you are too funny!  That is why I come here!  So, I was reading my older entries since they made it easier, and I was kind of aghast at some of the stuff I wrote :-o.  Still am! lol  Keep writing!  Oh, I would like an autographed copy as well! xox