Monday, May 2, 2005

Hail Umblicus

A comment was just added to my March entry about belly buttons.  Likely you wont have seen it, so I copy it here. 

I have just come across this website for Biannual Belly Button Day. I am the director of BelliButtonz.com (bellybuttons .com) and we have so many photos of people showing thier belly button. We are based in New York and have had BelliButtonz for almost 3 years. People have often asked, what would a Beely Button Day or a Belly Button Parade be like. I think it would be huge gathering considering how many people we know would come consisting of people of all races. It's funny, it's not raunchy and it's unique. Why don't you have any photos of this Biannual Day and is it in New York? How would we make a Belly Buttons Day here or even a fair in someplace like Flushing Meadow Park in Queens or Even Central Park. It can consist of Belly Dance school performances, body painting, on the site body peircing or tatooing, hula dancers, body builders, best belly button contest, and more. I want more information concerning this Biannual Day and where it can go from here.
Comment from
drajahla - 5/2/05 6:13 PM

   It all sounds fine to me, except the piercing...that sends shivers up my spine. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be a wimp. lol
Sylvia

Anonymous said...

My daughter pierced her belly button.  It is nice on her.  As for me..mine stays hidden! LOL
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!! Oh my...you have just started a movement. Free the belly button! Belly Buttons Now!