Friday, May 27, 2005

Welcome to the Home of the Obsessed

   Why would a normal adult go to bed at 1:30 am and then rise at 4:30 am to work on his journal?  The answer is: he wouldn't.  Therefor the proposition is wrong as stated. He is not normal.  He is obsessed.

   I am he who got three hours sleep last night and then came and wrote in this journal.  And I am in good company. 

   Sara stays up until three am writing of her days adventures even though she has to get up at seven to go to work.

   Karen goes to a movie at 11:45 pm on a work night.  Not just any work night, but the second work night on a new job.  I haven't checked to see if she came home and wrote a review of the movie before she turned in.

   Krissy is up late at night writing in her journal waiting for new husband to get home.

   So, welcome to our sleep-deprived world, you other J-landers.  You know how it is. You've been there. I, myself, can take a nap after lunch.  I hope you can too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh heck yeah. I am a total night owl and regularly post an entry at 3am...4am...

Anonymous said...

I am getting into bad habits, sleeping at night. Haven't had a night on the computor for some time. Thanks for the chuckles Chuck.
Sylvia x

Anonymous said...

You are in good company Chuck! ;)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

LOL  I have signed in in the middle of the night and seen a large group of people on! LOL  funny! xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts