Sunday, January 15, 2006

Brainstorm

   I was reading Time Magazine's articles about brain function, and how to improve it. It was fascinating and thought provoking, and I moved nearer and nearer the window for better light. I was improving my own brain power, but I was interrupted by a spasm of uncontrollable coughing.

   I had moved right into the flow of forced air from the airconditioner.  I had a flash of intuition: move away from the airstream.

   Coughing stopped.  See how reading improves your mind?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very witty. I enjoy your journal...So tell me, are u on your laptop?????  ..Ginger  

Anonymous said...

you are so funny.... guess it works though... Have a nice evening, Sandra

Anonymous said...

so smart you are lol

Deb

Anonymous said...

send me the artical so i can quit choking

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT, I guess that's what I need!  Kate

Anonymous said...

Hi....Newcomer to your J.
I would leave you a link to mine but right now I am currently to busy to write whittingly, so I read others.
I just wanted to let you know I was here and giggled more tonight than I have in awhile. You are a great read. I hope me reading is ok? I use to work in a retirement home and you remind me of one of my fellas. Have a great night. Hope I did not interrupt or make you uncomfortable.


Tina

Anonymous said...

Funny how that happens, isn't it ?  Tina  http://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme