Monday, January 30, 2006

Out of It

I am so "out of it" that I didn't know who Matt Hasselbeck and Ben Roethlisberger were until a few minutes ago,and I still dont know which one belongs to which team. 

I had to copy down the word Pittsburgh letter by letter or I would have spelled it Pittsburg.  So the Superbowl XL will be between Pittsburgh Steelers and Seattle Seahawks and how come it isn't Superbowl #40?

And when is it?  I presume  it will be Sunday...that is when pro games are, isn't it? But I am not sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it is this sunday not sure what time. I am voting on the sea hawks :)

Deb

Anonymous said...

they messed up on the roman numerals , sunday the fifth, i live in pa , but hope the sea hawks win!

Anonymous said...

omg thanks for reminding me !need to get some chips out for the residents on Sunday!!I am totally not into the sports too Ginger

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Ferris.  I know how you feel.  I'm  usually "out of it" too when it comes to sports, but this time I'm a smidge more interested since the Steelers are in the Superbowl.  I am born and raised Pittsburgh, and I've never moved elsewhere either.  So yep, I'll be watching the game.  I'm not sure what time it comes on.  I would guess 4 p.m. EST, but don't quote me on that one.  Hope you are taking good care of yourself.  love, anna