Thursday, June 30, 2005

Before Breakfast

BEFORE BREAKFAST

On my scooter

Along the path behind the building.

A congress of crow debates the morning issues from the trees

A trash truck flies by at forty. Does the driver think the trash is going to get away if he doesn’t hurry?

The sun is low and shadows are long. Here is mine on my scooter, holding the camera to my eye to snap my image.

Another way to leave an image. Drive through a puddle and see if you can make a design with your tire tracks.

The “old” bus gave us many enjoyable outings and memories. Now, like most of us, it is retired, and sits in the back parking lot, and rests.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a true artist Chuck..........beautiful, hugs, Bambi

Anonymous said...

Wow!  This is beautiful!  Wow!  I especially like your long shadow and the one where you make tracks.  You are ingenius and artistic, Chuck!  Sending love, Val
xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts

Anonymous said...

Love the shadow pictures!  Here's a thought: if you're within scooter distance of a field, sneak over there at dawn some morning and make crop circles with the scooter! ;) - Karen

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the pictures! Made me smile, thanks for sharing!! Robin

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. The grounds are kept neat too. Paula

Anonymous said...

Cool photos.  Thanks for sharing.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIthink

Anonymous said...

Chuck these images are wonderful. You have a good imagination. Hope you are well.
Sylvia x

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the pictures. For a few minutes I was far away from damp, hot, humid New England, and with you on your morning st/roll. Thanks. Margo

Anonymous said...

Cool! ~ Lori

Anonymous said...

I especially like the long shadow shapes and the scooter tracks abstract!  Thanks for the pics, Kate