The Saturday Six from Patrick’s Place. If you want to play click on the link and copy the questions and post them with your answers in your Journal. If you want to suggest a question. Click on the link and leave him an email. If you don’t have a journal, leave you answers in his comments section.
1. Who is the last performer you saw live in concert?James Whitmore as Will Rogers. Excellent, but very long ago. What is the last film you saw at a theater? National Treasure with Nicholas Cage. Was very good impossible history. Which was more worth the money you paid? Both were worth the money.
2. What do you do more of in a typical day: work zero , sleep six hours, eat three hours, exercise about fifteen minutes a week. watch TV two to three hours, surf the web five or six hours?
3. Your office brings in a new drink machine and it's your job to fill the eight selection slots. What drinks (non-alcholic, of course) do you select? Diet Pepsi (for me), Pepsi for others, Coke, Seven Up (for when we need a change of pace), Root Beer (for making floats), and distilled water (for taking pills)
4. Take the quiz: What is your expression number? Do you agree with the description it gives you? What do you disagree with most? I wouldn’t take the quiz because it required my full, correct name. I didn’t want to give that, even to a machine. The coorelation between the mathematical equivalent of your name and your personality is bogus anyway so I skipped the quiz. I took other quizzes though, and enjoyed the site.
5. Counting all light fixtures and lamps in your home, how many bulbs do you have in place, and how many of them are on right now?
Twelve bulbs and NONE are on… it is ten a.m.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #55 from Laura: What is your favorite movie line ever and why?
Go Ahead, make my day. I like it, it dares the bad guy to try to jump him. It puts the bad guy in his place. He has to put up or give up.