Thursday, June 2, 2005

Dawn

Good Morning.  I went to bed at 10:45 last night, I dunno why, so I am up at 5:45.  Arrrgh.  The wind is still blowing, as it has for two days, and the sky is gray. 

I just heard my Grandson's "superbuddy" audio trade-mark as he signed off the "buddy list".  I wonder if he is getting up early, or just going to bed.  I suspect the later, as he is a night owl.

It is so early that I haven't a darn thing to say.  So I will just look in the computer files and put in a picture, any picture, to amuse myself and hopefully you.

Picked at random, almost, from my photo collection.  Unripe grapes. Might call the photo PROMISE for the grapes will be splendid as soon as they ripen, you just have to give them time and water.

In last two days have received long questionaires in email with fifty two silly questions that are supposed reveal one's personality.  "If you were a crayon, what color would you be?"  That is a cutesy way of asking what your favorite color is. Does favorite color reveal personality?  Does anyone care what my favorite color is?  Do I have a favorite?  Would I rather all flowers were purple?  My favorite color ice cream is different from my favorite color car.  (Well, no, they aren't.  I like both in chocolate.)  What is even sillier:  I filled it out and send it back.

In other words: Good Morning.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I beat you up. I got up at 4:30 and cleaned the panty out. Lined up those green beans and corn in neat little lines. We'll see how long it stays that way. The grape picture is pretty. Looks like they will be lucious. Paula

Anonymous said...

Tee Hee...  My favorite color is usually blue, and yet I said I was a red crayon.  Hmm... yes, I filled out that thing.  I got about 15 in my email box!!!  But I didn't get yours! Not yet anyway.  Hey, that is a neat picture!  Good morning, Chuck! xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts

Anonymous said...

I love the grape picture.
I got three of those questionnaires and hopefully nobody gets mad at me because I didn't answer any, I deleted them!  I have answered so many of these questionnaires in my life and I am tired of answering them.  I guess I am a spoil sport! -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

I printed the grape picture too...think I might have done that before! LOL
I really like it and it will be good reference for painting students.  Kate
P.S.  I was awake at 5:55am, but "forced" myself to go back to bed.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning to you too!

Anonymous said...

I filled out the 52 questions, reckon the whole net think I'm an inveterate talker, with a passion for pink now. Keep laughing.
Sylvia x

Anonymous said...

I love your journal!  Apparently I sent that silly questionnaire back to you too...lmao.....got my alerts for your journal turned on!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

GOOD MORNING. YOU ARE RIGHT i LIKE SOME COLORS FOR SOME THINGS AND SOME FOR OTHERS BUT MY FAVORITE COLOR IS BLUE WHAT EVER THAT MEANS COME ON OVER FOR MY MEMORIAL DAY EVENTS