Friday, March 9, 2007

Newt Gingrich

If I weren't a democrat for Hillary, I'd have to be a democrat for Newt.  He's the only republican who could make me waver in my party line.  I have listened to his lectures on economic policy and government, and they made real sense to me.

He sees how the government can streamline and enter the twenty first century.  He cites how businesses like UPS and DHL move packages and goods more effectively than the Postal Service using computers. How they make business decisions via teleconferencing.  He understands the "flat world" economics.

He'd be my choice.... if Hillary weren't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm with you on this, no, I  definitly agree!

Anonymous said...

I don't see anyone in the race so far that gets me excited on either side.