Friday, March 9, 2007

Trash Trucks

How come trash trucks make their pick ups in the middle of the night?  The trucks picking up the Starbucks' residue came early this morning.  They usually make their wake-up call at four am but this morning they came at three.

That was all right.  I had gone to bed at ten thirty.  I only needed an excuse to get up and Blog a bit.  But, my, I could use a snack about now. Some Starbucks would be good. Too bad they don't stay open twenty four hours.  I could scooter over in my jammies for a biscuit and a cup o' Joe. I wonder when they do open.

Hmm, I hear the trash trucks now....so what was that racket an hour ago? 


Tags:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what that racket was an hour ago but I bet you will find out. Have a good day! Paula

Anonymous said...

LOL that garnett thinks this is a big city!

I think we may have had a small earthquake...something fell down in my bathroom that shouldn't have at about 3am.
K

Anonymous said...

Chuck, perhaps it was a monthly grease pickup, if it wasn't a small earthquake...