Saturday, May 31, 2008

Two New Photos

 

   Things have calmed down since my last frenetic entry.  I have located and talked to my Cousin Bertha. Yep, she was in a hospital and resting comfortably.

   I was able to log into Photobucket and upload my two neat pictures.  The first by a professional photographer Roger Wyan who took it as part of a documentary he is making about Hospice Patients. It went along with a long interview and I guess I did all right.. I only cried twice.  It is a neat photo of me at my daily job... adding entries to my blog.  He let me use it here.  thanks Roger.

 

                                Copyright2008 Roger J. Wyan

   And this homemade photo of me visiting with my great-grandson Evan.  It was the first time I had seen him.  He is four months old and as happy a baby as I have seen.  He smiled at Great-grandfather, and that  means a lot

Shown are Evan, four months, his dad, Luke, his grandmother and grandfather Jo and Steve and me, Great-grandfather.  I guess you can figure out who is who.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures .... glad you got them posted. and glad your cousen is located and doing well
Sandra

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you located your cousin Bertha. Your pictures are very good. I am also glad that you had a good visit with your family and got to meet your g-grandson. He is a very cute baby. Have a restful night Chuck and a good Sunday. Helen

Anonymous said...

Hi Chuck,    Glad to see the pictures.  Its good to see what people look like that we read about.  Isn't it ironic how we read about peoples lives and then I find myself thinking about them during my day.  Wondering if their problem was solved or not.  What a small world we live in now.  And look at all your electronic doo-dads. (I couldn't think how to spell parafanalia)  LOL     Marlene
      http://journals.aol.com/domsmom27/one-day-at-a-time

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby boy!! His hair rather reminds me of when Charlie was born because he had as much hair then as the baby does now!

Great pic of you working on your blog! Hope you are doing well!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hey I think the baby favors you except the hair is a different color. Bet your's was that color once. Wonderful picture. Paula

Anonymous said...

Love the photos and glad you found Bertha.Hope all is well.
:o)
connie

Anonymous said...

How lovely to see four generations together ,you must feel proud to realise you started this dynasty ,Hey you desk looks about as tidy as mine  ,proving alot happens there lol ...love Janxx

Anonymous said...

Oh, Chuck, I just love these photos!!  Just LOVE them!!  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

     Evan, what a beautiful name and a beautiful baby! You should be very proud, Great Grandfather. You sure looked it in the photo.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

love the pics.  the of you at the computer would make a great sidebar pic.