Sunday, February 4, 2007

Photo Round Robin -- Topic: COLD

Photo Round Robin.

I saw some birds flitting around the bare trees.  They were wild and crazy, so I thought it must be courting time.  Since there was no place to hide, I think Ms. Bird got impregnated, so that, as Mrs Bird she would soon be building a nest...a tough chore when you are pregnant.  So Sprng has reached Merced, same as Puncsutawny, PA.

But while the rest of you are suffering in the cold, the only way I can photo shoot some "cold", is by going. (through the rain) to Starbucks, for an iced treat.

Topic:  COLD

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

17 degrees in Pa. And going down to -15 tonight!

Anonymous said...

was -10 last night... wind chill -30... we are getting our cold blast for the winter now. Usually happens in January. It should be over in a week and then everyone will be talking Spring. :)
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Sandra...
Where r u that it gets so cold?  -10?  yow!  Kate

Anonymous said...

Hey Chas!

Welcome to the Round Robins.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog.

Now then, I think it's time for a Starbucks!

Linda (Lou)
www.blahblahblog.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Chas!

Welcome to the Round Robins.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog.

Now then, I think it's time for a Starbucks!

Linda (Lou)
www.blahblahblog.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

I guess our rare snow missed sunny California, hmm?

Karen
http://roundrobinphoto.blogspot.com/2007/01/round-robin-challenge-cold-and.html

Anonymous said...

Hi Chuck

Welcome to the Round Robin Photo Challenges! Great first entry. :) I love Starbucks, yummy coldness indeed. :)

Always, Carly
http://ellipsissuddenlycarly.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

We don't have starbucks here but saw heaps of them in the UK. Welcome to the Robins. It's hot here so that looks really cool.

Anonymous said...

STARBUCKS!  Too expensive for my wallet (what wallet, I just shove everything into my jeans pocket)... but when I can afford it, I like the triple chocolate mocha frappacino with a shot of hazelnut.  Mmmmmmmm!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I could inspire you to get a frozen treat :)

Janet
fondofphotography.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm!

Welcome to the Robins!