1. I went around an copied the names of all 93 residents off door plates.
2. I made a list of first names
3. I sorted first names by number of syllables
4. I sorted each list by which syllable was accented
5. I sorted each accented list by sound of final consonant
6. I put the sorted names into a song
7. I checked the song to see that everyone was included…once.
8. I selected music for the song
9. I played music, and sang the song
10. I recorded the song
11. I played the recording for residents
12. Nobody cared.
Rap song of residents' names...a work in progress.
Who Lives Here
Margaret, Margaret, Margaret, Margaret, Margaret, Margaret
Lorene, Loraine, Loraine, Loraine,
Colleen, Nadine, Gordon, Helen, Byron, Herman, John, John
Agnes, Annis, Ardis, Doris, Lois, Louis, Lucy, Iris, Inis, Grace, Grace
Anna, Darla, Clara, Donna, Edna, Emma Ilah, Inga, Myrla, Thelma, Vera
Lydia, Wilma, Wilma, Paulina. Heidi, Mary, Mary, Maurice,
Betty, Minnie, Tony, Tony, Shirley, Frankie, Jennie, Gerry, Peggy
Chuck, Frank, Mark, Jim, Kay, Kay, Fay
Earl, Pearl, Blanche, Ruth, Ruth, Ted, Bob
Rachel, Gertrude, Ethel, Esther, Elbert, Charlotte, Charles
Barbara, Dorothy, Dorothy, Eleanor, Anita, Alvira, Eugenia