Wednesday, January 3, 2007

How to be Clairvoyant

clairvoyant...just checking the spelling.

Pat Robertson has predicted a disaster in 2007.  Well, duh.  In every year is some disaster.  Like predicting snow in Missoula.  And when something bad happens, he can say, "See.  I knew it.  God told me."

Now let me get in on the game too.  Ah ah... I predict three celebrities will Die in 2007... maybe more. Wow, Chuck, how can you go out on a limb like that?  Because I am clairvoyant/

And Oh, a famous couple will divorce...Can't tell you yet, but you will know them.  They are in show business, and everyone will be stunned. They got married just recently.  Oh, how shocked we will all be.  You'll see.  Chuck is clairvoyant.

Oh, a plane will crash, too.  I can see it coming.  Be careful, make sure you are not on it.  And stay out of Florida, there will be a hurricane.  Didn't Pat Robertson tell you about that?>

Second sight is wonderful... and all you have to do is read the papers for last year, and the year before.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

RIGHT ON!

Anonymous said...

Chuck you are a card, love reading your journal.
yes there will be a few disasters, a few deaths, but most importantly a few weddings a few births, a few good things good going on .
Nostradomas was only the one who was good at predicting lol!

Anonymous said...

I just rolled my eyes when I heard about Pat Robertson this morning. Wake up people. We do have the Internet now! Please stop trying to make us all stunned and surprised at your predictions! Not you Chuck. We know you are legit! LOL
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Robertson needs to be really careful spouting out that GOD says this or that. I predict it will bite him in the ass one day. I think you are way more credible Chuck.  Bam

Anonymous said...

I talked to my neighbor who is 84 and watches Christian TV a lot about the Pat Robertson 'talks to God' prediction.    He said Robertson's prediction is about Israel.      So that is all I know.      Years ago Robertson took credit thru mass prayer by his follower's for diverting a hurricane from hitting the Virginia Beach area where his broadcasting station is.     I guess God also told Robertson to request that the CIA assassinate the South American president for his anti-American statements.    I agree with your viewpoint on making predictions.     mark

Anonymous said...

THIS GUY NEEDS TO GO SOME WHERE AND SIT DOWN !!! AND IT WOULD BE NICE IF HE ZIPPED HIS LIP BECAUSE HE SOUNDS SILLY. YOU ARE RIGHT WE ALL KNOW THINGS WILL HAPPEN.