Saturday, January 13, 2007

Patrick's Weekender

1. If you knew you would die the following day, what would you do with your blog: edit some parts of it and leave it up for posterity, leave it as it is, or delete it?

Use it to say goodbye and tell how much I have enjoyed my contacts with folks.

2. Other than your own blog, what single website do you visit the most?

Scalzi's By the Way, Jackie's Life in Bama, Remo's Screaming Remo.


3. How many different email accounts do you currently own, counting work and home?

One, isn't that amazing?


4. Take the quiz: How addicted to the internet are you?

Didn't take the quiz, but get on internet daily.

5. Are you more likely to visit the internet the first thing in the morning or the last thing at night?

Time of day has little to do with it.  When i feel like buying something or looking up something I go.


6. Who was the last person you had an email/instant message conversation with? When was the last time you saw that person in person?

My online girlfriend.  Have never seen her in person.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1 would not be the same as you said, to say not good bye but I'll see you later !

Anonymous said...

I never do Patrick's weekender thing... dunno why.... I just read yours when you do it and Remo's. I get the impression Remo thinks Patrick is being really nosy this week!!  LOL
Jackie