I am always asking myself questions. Here are some recent ones. I will look up the answers and post them - eventually. Play along if you like.
1. At the Dentist office I noticed that the aquarium was about five feet long, two feet wide and had abut 18 inches of water in it. I asked myself How much water is in there? It stood on a normal table, but what did it weigh? If if had been filled with sea water how much more or less would it weigh?
2. Two railroad companies made the first transcontinental railroad and met at Promontory Point in Utah. What were their names and how much track did each one lay?
3. What are the names of the three stars in Orion's Belt? How many other stars can you name? (Sol..the sun is one.)
4. Doc Holiday was one of the gunmen at the gunfight at O.K.Corral. What kind of a doctor was he? How do you spell his name correctly? Who were the others? Who lived and who died?
5. What were the six original Jello flavors?
6. What kind of Amoeba causes amoebic dysentery.
7. How did the color Burnt Sienna get its name?
8. There are 88 keys on a piano. What is the lowest and what is the highest? What is the frequency in Hertz of each?
Don't look for the answers soon. This is going to take a while.