Sunday, April 15, 2007

Patrick's Saturday Six - Reader submittted topics

1. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #90 from Remo: In the event of a disaster or act of disorder, are you currently prepared to remain self-sufficient for a day, a week, or a month until measures could be taken to restore order and services?

Uncharactaristic of Remo...serious.  He is alway in a light vein. Answer...no, alas.  I have a couple of bottles of water in fridge and a couple of flashlights with fresh batteries.  I have canned food, meant for snacking that would last a few days, but I am afraid I would be at the mercy of rescuers...help me, please.  The threat of the "big one", earthquake, is always on our minds in this part of California...but ready, we are not.

2. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #91 from Frida: Feng shui: Totally serious, totally crapola, or just another cool way to get redecorating ideas?

Curious... I have heard the term Feng Shui, but have no idea what it is.

3. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #92 from Call Me Betty: Do you feel comfortable being yourself in public or do you feel you have to hide certain aspects of your personality?

I think most of us have to hide. I am sure I do.

4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #93 from Wil: Name your favorite flower to appear in the Spring around you?

Of course it is Roses... look at my journal over last few weeks.

5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #94 from Cat.: From this list, are there any places you would never travel.

I looked at the list of twenty five world destinations and didnt see many that I would care to visit.  In fact, I would rather stay in North America, and could possibly visit Europe.  As for the rest of the world...no thanks

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #95 from Kathy: Who is your favorite [motion picture] director?

Spielberg I would guess, but in past Hal Roach for comedy and Alfred Hitchcock for suspense, and hey, Buzby Berkeley for musicals.  Do I date myself?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chuck you did surprise me on answer #1, not only would you survive you would go back in looking for your friends, or help where you can.