Name that River -- a rerun.
Drag your cursor over the answer to reveal it.
1. Joins Lake Erie and Lake Ontario: Niagara
2. Runs past Louisville Ohio
3. Joins the Allegheny at Pittsburgh. Monongahela
4. With the Stockton, flows into San Francisco Bay: Sacramento
5. Forms the border between Texas and Mexico: Rio Grande
6. Carved the Grand Canyon: Colorado
7. Flows past Memphis: Mississippi
8. Lewis and Clark spent their FIRST winter on its banks: Missouri
9. Lewis and Clark spent their SECOND winter on its banks: Columbia
10. Laughably called a river. carries only urban run-off most of the year: Los Angeles River
11. Can be navigated by use of the Beauharois Locks: St. Lawrence
12. Runs through Tulsa: Arkansas River
13 flows north to Hudson bay Red river