Thursday, September 20, 2007

Name that Character - TV Quiz

The face is familiar, but your name escapes me. Here are television characters whose name you’ve heard a thousand times, and yet… can you remember them?

(I tried this quiz on the folks at the old folks home. They all tried to name the actors who played the parts in question. I was after the characters' names… just to test our memories of what we have watched -- but didn’t pay attention to.)

Run your cursor over the answer to reveal it.

First name of Jerry Seinfeld’s neighbor, Kramer. COSMO

First name of Mr. Monk, the detective with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ADRIAN

Name of the Beverly Hills banker who tried to keep Jed Klampet from spending his enormous wealth. MILTON DRYSDALE

That Banker’s secretary JANE HATHAWAY

Elly May’sGranniys name. (Give yourself a gold star if you get this one) DAISY MOSES

Name the four ladies who shared a home in Golden Girls. BLANCHE, DOROTHY, ROSE, SOFIA

First name of Sherlock Holmes’ companion, Dr. Watson. JOHN, AT LEAST IN ONE STORY, SOMETHING ELSE IN ANOTHER.

Mr. Ed’s owner’s first name WILBUR

Last name of Nick and Nora, the husband-wife detective team. CHARLES

The young couple in love on That 70’s Show ERIC AND DONNA

First name of Dr. House in the show that bears his name, House. GREG HOUSE

From M*A*S*H, Hawkeye’s name… and while you’re at it, name his buddies, Trapper and B.J. BENJAMIN FRANKLIN PIERCE, JOHN McINTYRE, BJ HUNNICUT

Who wore badge 714 JOE FRIDAY
Tags: ,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got about half the answers.  I haven't watched all of these shows.  Fun, thanks! Hope you are having a good Hump Day, Chuck! xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

I did lousy.  I got the one about Mr. Ed right, and the MASH ones right.  That's it, LOL.  I don't watch much television.

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink    

Anonymous said...

Thanks I got a few!

Anonymous said...

I got about half of them too.  Five years ago the total probably would have been higher but I've noticed I don't have the head for trivia I once did.

Anonymous said...

Hi - I come to your site via my pal, Jackie's site (Life in Bama). I thought I'd surf a little and meet some new people. Most of the sites I visited were constipated profound thinkers with too much time on their hands. Yours, on the other hand, was interesting, considering all of your maladies that you listed. I admire your courage and sense of humor and I'll stop by again.

Jimmy
http://journals.aol.com/jimsulliv3/jimmys-journal/

Anonymous said...

    I did pretty well, although I never watched Monk or Golden Girls. Great questions.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay