Thursday, September 6, 2007

Scattergories

Scattergories

Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. Erase my answers and put in yours, and put it in your journal.

What is your name? Chuck

4 letter word: CULT

Vehicle: Convertible

TV Show: CSI (Crime Scene Investigation )

City: Corona

Boy Name other than yours: Carl

Girl Name other than yours: Carlotta

Drink: Cocoa

Occupation: Counselor

Something you wear: Chamise
Celebrity: Hiliary Clinton

Food: Chimmychonga (hate ’em)

Found in a bathroom: Conditioner

Reason for Being Late: Conference

Cartoon Character: Charlie Brown

Something You Shout: CHARGE!

Funny: I got stuck on TV Show and celebrities. I guess there were too many to choose from.

If you decide to play, leave a link with Penny where this came from and with Donna who started it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great answers!  I didn't start it tho..... found it someone else's place.. but it's a private journal.  Thanks for doing it :)
d

Anonymous said...

    Took me a few minutes, but I think I have some answers for this.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

interesting.  I think I will play!  I will come back and leave my link =).  I hope you are having a good weekend, g'pa! xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

I did it too, thanks to Val's entry.  Linda in Washington state http://journals.aol.com/lsfp1960/LindasWorld/entries/2007/09/08/scattegories-come-play-along/2053