Sunday, April 20, 2008

This Week's Entry - The Sentence Game

   Here is my response to winning last week's sentence game, AND my entry for this week...all rolled into one. Sentence Game Link.

Is it really a sentence? The verb is took, but what is the subject?  The noun phrase placing these anagrams is properly a subject, but the whole thing sounds awkward and stilted.  I really need an extra word or two so I could say Placing these anagrams won me this marvelous logo, but that is outside the parameters of the rules: use only the six letters given.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning ChucK. I like your cute Logo. Helen

Anonymous said...

Your such a word smith

Anonymous said...

It took marvelous luck,also.
Congrats on last weeks win if I haven't already said that
Hugs
connie

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))CONGRATS on winning.I never come up with anything good like that.

Anonymous said...

I think that is a marvelous sentence!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink