Friday, August 18, 2006

Shower - Part II

The bridal/house warming party for the cook went well, even without my gift of an Oreo Bag Clip (see entry below).

The first "game" was to wrap a couple of volunteers in toilet paper wedding gowns.  This was cute, so I hurried home and got my camera.  I got back in time to snap a picture of the winner, and took some pictures of attendees.

Then while they played an embarrassing version of the newlywed game, I escaped to my room, and avoided having to sing a solo of God Bless America as part of a another game, and printed out a few of the pictures, and put them in a page protector.

I got back in time to give the honorees picture souveniers of the party while they were opening presents. They can't clip a bag of Doritos shut with an Oreo clip, but they can look at rhe pictures and remember how silly they felt answering personal questions in game form.

I hated the Newlywed Game on TV and I am glad I escaped it today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!!. They look so cute. Pretty neat folks you share time with there Chuck. B. Lynne

Anonymous said...

That was very thoughtful of you Chuck! You think fast don't you?!!! They will enjoy those pictures a whole lot longer!
Carlene

Anonymous said...

That was a great gift , and i'm glad to see that are swift in mind and flight!