Thursday, October 12, 2006

Art Class

I have made you wait...and wait...while I figured out how to transfer a file from the lap top to the desk computer.  Finally, I did it...whew.

I took my lap top to art class, and used the Paint program as my medium.  While others worked in paints or pastels, I worked in Dell Lap top. 

So here is my first effort at doing an art lesson in computer.

It does not look like three hours work, does it?  But it was, and tedious work.  It is a WORK IN PROGRESS.  I need to give those "fountains", if that is what they are, something to stand upon.  Now they look like they are floating in the air.

OH, wait a moment... here's the next draft... (lunch inspired me...I got back to work on it.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would take me longer I'm afraid if I could figure out what to do that is... good work, Sandra

Anonymous said...

Some swans or birds would look nice?

Anonymous said...

It would be longer than 3 hours for me. I've experimented with the paint program some recently just because of your art 'show' you gave us.  NOT EASY to do!! Keep up the good work!!!
Jackie

Anonymous said...

By making them TUBS, you can tell which ones' perspective is off...very clever indeed.
K

Anonymous said...

I thought the first version looked like the Star Trek Enterprise after an episode of "Pimp My Ride".