Sunday, October 8, 2006

My Nameless Paint Blog

Several people have had success viewing my new blog of Paint projects, so I guess it is safe to say, "Come visit my Paint Blog."

I am storing my projects that I create in Paint program.  That's the one that comes with many computers.  I have tagged each with an explanation of how it was created. That's the idea, to show my pictures and how they came to be. And you can leave comments: please do.

Or you can view as a slide show.  That's quicker and eliminates my self-agrandizing dribble.

Come to the grand opening.  Tea and biscuits are being served just down the hall..

Click on CHUCK'S NAMELESS PAINT BLOG.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great stuff ! have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Thanks for sharing, Paula

Anonymous said...

I love the bug!!!  LOL  In fact you have lots of great stuff there!
Jackie