Sunday, October 1, 2006

Sunday Seven and Saturday Six

Patrick asks us to study ourselves and then tell the world about it.

1. You're arranging to move. If money were no object, would you hire movers to come in and pack your belongings as well as drive them, or would you prefer to do the packing yourself? I usually pack my own stuff, but would rather have someone else do it all.  If some stuff gets lost, well, that is better than my having to sort and throw it out myself.

2. Of the new shows that have premiered so far this season, which were you most looking forward to seeing? I think it is called Studio 60 with guys from West Wing.

3. Did the show live up to your expectations? No.  It looks like it going to be okay, but no West Wing

4. Take the quiz: What type of lunatic are you? I took the quiz and it said I was normal. Really?

5. What habit of yours would you say is the craziest? I may be crazy, but not crazy enough to answer that.

6. What do you own more of:VHS Tapes, CDs, DVDs or Books? Tapes.  When I finish a book I give it away. But tapes contain family movies, movies I'd love to see again. I have hardly any CD's, but I love 'em.  They were made by members of my family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your answer to question 5, lol !    My brother had our old family movies my Dad took put on DVD.     Watching that was wonderful.      mark

Anonymous said...

You are normal.  LOL!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Just read about ole' Blue over at Tammy's. I like Blue and wouldn't mind eating his leftovers lol. Really cute. Paula