Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Old Habits Die Hard

Got up early, before five am.  Since I take a new pill I don't "have to" make trips to the loo every other hour. But I am so in the habit, that I get up and write in my journal.

This morning there was no mail, an unusual state of affairs. I was just too blame early. There is always news on AOL, thank goodness for that. But there is nothing to react to, or write about.

Oh, there's Halloween, but I am over-filled with Halloween.  Television has for the past three weeks dragged out every horror story every produced, and shown them back to back.  They even showed the original Frankenstein with Boris Karloff as the monster.

There's nothing to do but go back to bed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween Chuck!

Anonymous said...

Well you can do an entry on trick or treating when you were a wee lad. I would love to read that...Bam

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, tell us about Trick or Treating when you were a child.... I remember how much fun it was when I was little!

Happy Halloween!
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind
http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Halloween night and raining here... I'm glad... couple of kids were talking about coming by and rolling my yard tonight....<grin>  The joke is on them. I hope.
Jackie