Friday, September 8, 2006

Dribble -- The Movie Blog (Progress Report)

The Report: Headway.

I found a button on the camera that says "video".  I had never tried it.  So I took the camera out the front door, I clicked it ON and held it while I drove my scooter through the front door, into the lobby of the old folks home, revealing the receptionist, Debbie, walking to the window with a two way radio in hand to radio the Bus driver, Domingo, to pick up Jocelyn, a care giver.  A typical scene in the life of the old folks home.

I put the camera on play, and there was my first digital home movie: Entering the Old Folks Home on a Scooter. Well, Steven Spielberg had to start someplace too, and it wasn't with Star Wars III. 

YAY, step one was a success.  Headway.  Now I pushed the button again and it said, Connect to a device.  I suppose the best device would be a computer, so I plugged it into the computer and the camera said "Pictize".  I didn't know what Pictize meant, but it was the only choice given, so I pictized it.  and is asked This Image or All Images.  That would be the same thing I suppose since this was the first time I had made a movie image of anything.  So I clicked on this image.  Nothing seemed to happen.  And that is where we stand. 

I have looked in the picture file of the computer and don't find it.

What is next?  1.  Find out what pictize means and where the Pictized file is hiding.  2.  I am already registered with Youtube.com and I have a Unedited Video to submit...no worse than some I have seen on you tube..3..work on adding audio.

This a lot to learn when you're already over the hill at 82

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'v been posting my videos to AOL'S Uncut.. it is easy to upload to it and then just click the blog this button to add it to your journal.  

Anonymous said...

Pictize I think means what mega pixal your camera is? Keep it up i'll try tomorrow and see what happens thanks chuck!

Anonymous said...

here is a thought go to your video journal in your picture file?